La Brea Industrial Development Company Limited (LABIDCO), located in Trinidad, has supported energy sector development for more than two decades.
A subsidiary of The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited, our principal business is the promotion, development, and management of the La Brea Industrial Estate and the Port of Brighton in support of energy sector development.
LABIDCO offers port and estate facilities for:
- Transhipment and Logistics
- Bulk and Break-Bulk Handling
- Open and Covered Storage
- Vessel and Rig Repairs
- Essential Ship Services
- Leased land with all amenities and utilities
- Bioremediation and Waste Disposal Services
- Large-scale Fabrication and Welding Services
- Tank Cleaning