STC 2023 brings together technical and commercial energy professionals across the globe to discuss latest technologies, processes and innovations
TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL CONFERENCE (STC 2023)
SEOGS Technical & Commercial Conference (STC 2023) sees the introduction of two separate conference tracks and an overall programme bringing together technical specialists and experts in business strategy.
Delivered through a "Call for Speakers" campaign STC 2023, is open to all companies operating within the energy, oil & gas industry. All submitted abstracts were subjected to an unbiased review and evaluation by an advisory board of energy industry experts.
Attendees will enjoy access to an unrivalled range of insights from technicians, engineers, research analysts and academics. These energy experts will present pathfinding case studies and research, and outline clear and actionable roadmaps towards Suriname's emerging energy and offshore sector
Technical & Commercial Conference
Technical conference speakers
Will be specialists in the fields of technology, innovation, data, process engineering, project and programme management, product management, and research.
Commercial conference speakers
Will be experts in the fields of business strategy, marketing, regulatory issues, trading and finance. They are expected to demonstrate their experiences of turning corporate policy into practice.
CONFIRMED TECHNICAL & COMMERCIAL SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Technical Delegate registration is now open
Book your technical delegate pass and hear from over 80 technical & commercial energy professionals from the entire value chain in Suriname's emerging energy and offshore sector.
Submitted Abstracts Address the Following Topics
Technical & Engineering Track
- Offshore & Onshore Field Development
- Hydrocarbons Production
- Operations, Maintenance & Site Management
- LNG & Gas Projects and Technologies
- Power Generation
- Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Sustainable Development & Improved ESG Stewardship in Energy
- Data & Digital Transformation
- Upstream Opportunities and Future Developments in the Region
- Developing Natural Gas & LNG Projects & Opportunities
- Delivering Energy-to-Power Projects in Suriname – Fossils & Renewables
- Embracing & Integrating Carbon-Neutrality into Energy Development
- Financing & Investing in Surinamese Energy Projects & Infrastructure
- Shaping Local Content and Delivering on ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
- Delivering Diversity, Equity & Inclusion across Suriname’s Energy Industry
- Shipping, Bunkering and Port Infrastructure Developments
MEMBERS OF THE ADVISORY BOARD INCLUDE:
The SEOGS Advisory Board is a committee focused on ensuring the technical & commercial conference programmes have high standards, grading all submissions utilising an independent, unbiased methodology to create the 2023 technical agenda.