National Energy Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
- | Yes
- | Platinum Sponsor
National Energy is a wholly owned subsidiary of The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC). Established in 1979, the Company has, for more than 40 years, been dedicated to the development of infrastructure to support the energy industry, while providing quality service in the area of sustainable, energy-based development.
- The conceptualisation, promotion and development of new sustainable energy-based industries locally and internationally;
- Development and operation of port and industrial estate infrastructure and marine logistics operations;
- Export promotion of energy services for Trinidad & Tobago.
In keeping with its mandate, National Energy provides energy services in the areas of:
Port, Estate and Marine Management
- Port and Terminal Operations and Management
- Towage, Launch and Offshore Vessel Services
- Asset integrity and Estate Management
Sustainable Energy Development and Non-Renewable Business Development
- Emerging energy solutions, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Traditional energy-based project development
- Technical advisory services
- Investment Facilitation
- Project evaluation and appraisal
- Conduct of Feasibility Studies
- Provision of site and related infrastructure
Regional Business Development
- Strategic partnerships/ joint ventures
- Export promotion, market intelligence and research and development for Trinidad and Tobago’s energy services sector
National Energy is fully committed to supporting the creation of sustainable energy sectors, locally and regionally.